By annababyyyy - 25/08/2014 01:09 - United States - Silver Spring

Today, I was sitting in a boring lecture. Out of boredom, I made a fish-faces with my mouth. Somehow, I made the most realistic fart noise I've ever heard in the process. The whole room stared at me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 895
You deserved it 13 543

annababyyyy tells us more.

Hi! Op here, I've been a loyal fml user for 4 years now and I can't believe this got posted! Let me just clear some things up: The lecture was part of my summer camp - not college. I'm 16. I wasn't taking notes because it was summer camp. I wish I pretended it wasn't me, but I was so in shock I couldn't think straight!! Even the lecturer stared at me My friends where there and laughed hysterically, and I quickly explained what happened. I am capable of laughing at myself, so it wasn't that bad. as for all the fish puns- keep um coming!!

Top comments

colton_colton 49

Stare back to make them feel equally as awkward

Comments

He who smelt it dealt it. In this case, there is no smell, therefore no dealer.

Then you try to make the fart noise again to prove that you didn't fart, but you fail and everyone assumes that you actually farted.

TrinityNevada 11

YDI totally. If you're old enough to take a lecture class, you're too old to be acting like you're 5.

You must be a very boring individual. I'm a college student and sometimes, acting like you're 5 is the only way to relieve stress.

aren't you PAYING to learn from this boring lecture?assuming you are in college.