By deargodthepain - 02/02/2014 16:53 - United States

Today, I was singing in the shower but couldn't hit the higher notes. My wife complained and 2 minutes later she ran a tap causing my shower to go freezing. I shrieked. My wife said my pitch was still wrong. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 270
You deserved it 8 853

Same thing different taste

Comments

If you really want, I can drench you in cold water free of charge and without the need of jumping through marriage hoops!

JMichael 25

I'm thinking she's going for the fact that they have a fun marriage where they can pick on each other constantly and still love each other at the end of the day.

I really want to know what song OP was trying to sing.

Maybe he was singing "Baby baby baby oh like baby baby baby oh like baby baby baby oh like baby baby baby oh, baby baby baby oh..." Would explain the cold water.

Maybe he was trying to sing Adèle? For as hard as I've tried I've never been able to hit the notes on an Adèle song right. Ever

Clearly it must have been Take On Me by a-ha ;P

For some reason I thought of "You're the one that I want" from Grease. I don't know why.

I could see it being Whitney Houston's version of "And I Will Always Love You"

siglehandedly responsible for californias drought *****

Majexs 2

I think California being mostly a desert is responsible for the "Drought".

What high notes? Are you a bass or something??? I can hit C5's easy if you're trying to hit that.

Does it matter? He isn't you, and this isn't a contest.

JMichael 25

I'm a high tenor and still struggle with a few of the high notes. Not every man has the same voice and can reach notes that you apparently can.

@27 yeah and I actually avoid anything higher than A#4 now.

graceinsheepwear 33

That's cause you're 14 and your voice hasn't changed yet.

It's a bit harder once your balls drop.

IT HAS CHANGED. I'M PUSHING WAY HARD TO HIT THOSE NOTES ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY. SO STOP.

CaiDog 20

sempiternal- dude you literally commented over ten times on this FML and none of them got thumbed up. Maybe you should take a break

That's because these people think my voice hasn't changed. I have a lot of trouble hitting stuff in the 5th octave (they squeak like Vic Fuentes mixed with Danny Worsnop) but I can still do it. Not to mention I'm a high tenor with some really baritone lows.

audreyfml1994 15

You would be too if someone was singing at the top of their lungs off pitch.

ChristianH39 30

It's a joke, I'm sure they both laughed about it after. Does make a good FML though

colton_colton 49

Turn the water cold on her and see if she can hit the high notes

Ngage953 10

I don't think it would end well for OP if he did that.

HammyBear13 8

Dude, that sucks. Either your wife is a bitch, or shes PMSing. Although I think shes just a bitch, because even PMSing women arent THAT mean. Haha.

What's a PMSing woman? Is it a woman that pee a mess??

You're on an odd streak of strange comments today.

#22 Whatever. You don't need to be an asshole about it.

He wasn't being an asshole about it. Calm your **** missy.

In his defense, I edited my original comment which was more harsh. There's no use in arguing anymore

So, you were getting "dissed" over the Internet by a stranger you'll never meet. Boo-feckin'-hoo. Don't you have some homework you need to do, kid? You don't even know what it means to be an asshole. THIS is being an asshole. THIS is being condescending and criticizing your worthless nonsense comments. You'd better get used to it quick, because I guarantee you'll be getting a lot more of it even worse than this.

graceinsheepwear 33

Sempiternal hasn't had the health talk about menstruation yet. Soon though, right? Maybe next term?

Whats so strange about me trying to make you LOL on a site made for laughs and crappy lives???

Wow, 11 coments on one FML and not one of them has upvotes. I don't know if that is a rcord or not, but someone give this guy a reward, like a "How to get upvotes for dummies" book or something. Yeah, I know. Crude and stupid comment by me. Bring on the thumbs, I can take it. Edit: Yipes, all the comments went away....

hahaha....that's ok...guys aren't meant to have a high pitch really!!! your wife does seem very particular abt all this though :p