By NC - 11/02/2010 07:32 - Malaysia

Today, I spilled some milk on my laptop. I was pretty sure it would be fine as it was only a bit of milk. While cleaning the residue, I knocked a whole bucket of water into the insides of the laptop. RIP Macbook. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 259
You deserved it 34 890

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You put a large bucket of water next to your Macbook? You deserved it. Computers liquids = dumbass.

thedivinecomeD 0

yes, when I surf the web I always have my handy bucket of water at a reachable distance. can't trust that firefox...

Comments

thedivinecomeD 0

yes, when I surf the web I always have my handy bucket of water at a reachable distance. can't trust that firefox...

moneymaker1626 0

who puts a bucket of water next to their laptop?

wizzard_fml 0

Walrus! ...as soon as he finds it ;) (http://www.walrusbucketsaga.com/)

JojoBrown520 0

im sorry OP, but i do not believe this at all. why the **** would you keep a bucket of water next to your laptop? just in case you need to write a new FML? if this is real, YDI.

Not as amazing as a Windows computer at the same pricepoint :P I'll admit Macbooks look nice and they have great trackpads, but that's pretty much all they're good for...

Moonstarmist 0
kmdfirefox 0

macs are better, and cheaper overtime, pcs are cheap upfront but u have to pay overtime more, macs cost alot upfront then they are alt cheaper overtime

boatkicker 4

You spend more over time on a windows computer than a mac? What are you spending the money on? I've never had to spend any more money on any of my windows computers to keep them running just fine. The laptop I'm on currently is new, but my old laptop was 5 years, and I still have a desktop computer that runs just fine that's coming up on 9 years old. Never put any money toward them beside the original purchase cost, except for a new power cord on the first laptop, and a new keyboard for it because my fathers friend spilled a beer on it, and fried it.

ydi for having a bucket of water by your laptop. its called a damp cloth. not a whole bucket

crystalmethod 0

That's why you can't have nice things!

JojoBrown520 0

Omg crystalmethod iloveurname!!!!! very clever

Ajjas013 6

She has a bunch of ribbons from the hospital for being HIV positive ;)

afarr 0

im autistic dick, stop jerking off to your mom and realize we cant help it

Dude. I'm not. I said his life sucks because he's autistic. At least I didn't say YDI for being autistic /rolleyes

boatkicker 4

Autism is a spectrum; it comes in varying degrees of severity. Of course SOME people who are autistic can't work a computer, because in some its a very sever disability. In others, it may only effect them slightly. Plenty of autistic people can use computers. Many of them are quite successful in life.

boatkicker 4

This was originally in response to a comment that seems to have disappeared but said something about "no you aren't. If you were autistic you wouldn't be able to use the computer" I hate when i respond to comments that disappear. it makes me look like a fool.

and yet you have a computer left to post this. make sure to keep your bucket of water next to this one too.

Hanban 0

I'm hoping she's now using a Mac Mini. Hmm... I wonder how you could get the insides of it to crash... Water guns, anyone? :D

why did you have a bucket of water chillin next to your laptop?

Averizzle 0