By Anonymous - 31/12/2013 19:36 - United Kingdom - Aylesbury

Spicy
Today, I tried waxing for the first time. At first it felt like I'd dipped my balls in a furnace. Now I can't even feel them. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 641
You deserved it 23 067

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ThomasBombadil 31

Great balls of fire! That's what you get for waxing down there.

You've heard how much it hurts normal skin, did it ever occur that sensitive skin like balls would hurt even more?

Comments

ThomasBombadil 31

Great balls of fire! That's what you get for waxing down there.

Goodness gracious! Or at least, waxing them on his own. Yes, it might be embarrassing to go to a professional but less embarrassing than walking bow-legged and in pain for a week!

I guess you can say that he has some balls of fury!

I think he was ovary-acting and is now a bit testes. There is a vas deferens between the pain of waxing and his description.

Would someone really wax your balls for you? I've seen Daniel tosh's ballber shot skit and thought that was was ridiculous....

When you get it done, is called a Sack N Crack. I'm thinking that if you're going to allow hot wax in that area, spend the cash to get it done by someone who does it all the time. ..

Exactly, not only will it burn but then the actual ripping wax paper of your balls would hurt too... This was never a good idea

ThomasBombadil 31
flashback.miss 28

ow. next time, maybe Nair? or stick to shaving.

Nair is a thousand times worst on the burn shaving is the only pain free way

Until you slip and give yourself a vasectomy...

Waxing won't leave stubble like Nair or shaving, although I'm not sure if that's preferable to burning/total lack of sensation.

Actually the instructions for Nair say not to apply it to "intimate areas". There's a very funny Amazon review for "Veet For Men" that says "DO NOT PUT ON KNOB AND BOLLOCKS".

That's not going to happen unless you're using a straight razor.

perdix 29

#48, I know Nair for Men says that, but it works great. The warning means they haven't conducted tests on testes, and they could want unhappy customers to get testy and testify against them in court.

southerngalslove 15

Nair on the boys is a no no. I've seen too many idiots in the military try it only to have to go to medical because their balls were bleeding. Just use an electric razor. I'll take a millimeter of stubble over razor burn or Knicks on my boys.

Not really, not if it's your first time

perdix 29

#75, how did that happen? Did they leave the Nair on for hours? The instructions clearly state a maximum time (around 15 minutes) and they ask you to test a spot before clear-cutting the area. Far better results than an electric ball trimmer and little to no irritation. RTFM, gentlemen, RTFM.

TBH I never really asked. I just released them from duty or got them rides to medical after They told me what was happening. A funny story though. I know one guy actually got blisters from nair being on for less than 5 minutes though. I know it was less than 5 minutes because he was my roommate at the time and started screaming bloody murder after being in the bathroom for about 5 mins. He also texted me a pic of his blistered **** and balls from the NACC with a caption of "never use nair down there." He had a fun nickname from that day forward.

perdix 29

#96, this is why the spot-check is so critical. If you react badly to it, you have to find another way, but if you can handle it, it's the best and easiest way to deforest down there.

Ouch, seems like I just got a reason to still only shave!

Here's another, waxing can cause bleeding from the hair follicle.

You've heard how much it hurts normal skin, did it ever occur that sensitive skin like balls would hurt even more?

cryssycakesx3 22

but it doesn't hurt normal skin

Waxing hurts almost everywhere.. "normal" skin too. I could only imagine how bad it would hurt down there. Not the best choice.

Cadillac4427 8

Have you NEVER got your eyesbrows waxed or even your legs?! different pain thresholds for different people, but it hurts everytime I get mine done....ESPECIALLY BELOW my eyebrows....

@54, you are legitimately the most annoying commenter I've seen since Perdix got banned.

Sounds like you dropped the ball on this one

Just because she doesn't have balls means she can't say ouch? She still knows it hurts! It hurts anywhere you use it, I don't have balls but you guys say they're super sensitive so common sense says it'd hurt way more than normal skin... Jesus that'd hurt...

Well it seems like not feeling them is some kind of improvement to the burning situation at least.

Hiimhaileypotter 52

I don't think I could ever wax down there... *shudders* It just seems so painful....

I can't imagine how much more that would hurt for a guy...