By sadlrana121 - 10/01/2015 22:46 - United Kingdom - London

Today, I psyched myself up and headed out to a really promising job interview. I was sure I was going to nail it and get my first job. That is, until a bird shat on my head on my way there. Thank you so very much, universe. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 295
You deserved it 2 559

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Actually OP, getting shit on by a bird is considered good luck. The universe was trying to psyche you up more. :3

19990231 29

Unless you're super late, you should have time to go to the bathroom and wash it off quick.

Comments

This was a pun because she got shat on if you couldn't tell

19990231 29

We can tell. It's the most overused and unoriginal pun that appears on every FML with "shit" in it.

19990231 29

#1/7 We can tell. It is the most overused, unoriginal pun which gets used in every FML with "shit" in it.

#1 your shit pun actually got shat on...

Totally didn't see this one coming......

#1 don't try to explain your pun like we were too stupid to understand it. That's just sad. just take the down votes and move on.

Tell the company workers that it's frosting and pretend to be a cupcake. They'll either be delighted or terrified.

Interviewer: Is that bird shi- OP: (quickly interrupting) It's frosting! Interviewer: Why is there frosting in your hair? OP: I'm a cupcake! Interviewer: Ok........Why should we hire you? OP: Because I'm a cupcake! Interviewer: Do you have any special talents that would make you a prime candidate for this job? OP: Being a cupcake! Interviewer: (laughs)........(awkward silence)......Get the **** out of my office! Op: Cupcake? Interviewer: Security!

#20's scenario may work fantastically if you are getting a job at a cupcake shop!!!

19990231 29

Unless you're super late, you should have time to go to the bathroom and wash it off quick.

19990231 29

57, I'm not an expert, but you can manage to wash your hair in a public restroom. Although it may be embarrassing, not as embarrassing as leaving the shit in your hair.

Looks like you got into a shitty bussiness before your interview...

JocelynKaulitz 28

More like the shitty business got on OP.

If you explain to the interviewer what happened, I'm sure that they will disregard it.

Id take a photo to prove them and wash it off, and in the case i am late id show the photo.

Actually OP, getting shit on by a bird is considered good luck. The universe was trying to psyche you up more. :3

They say you make your own luck.. She really DID have the right attitude!

For all we know, OP may have needed some humility.