By Anonymous - 24/11/2009 11:44 - United States

Today, I learned explosive diarrhea is real. I felt it coming and dashed into our supermarket. 10 feet in, liquid poo started spewing down my pants legs. 150 feet to go. I ran. It ran. They watched. After 15 minutes of cleaning, I slunk out. Now, I have to find a new market, maybe a new town. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 184
You deserved it 3 523

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Oh God  I remember when I had really bad diarrhea at Books A Million... Luckily it didn't reach past my underwear when I finally got to the bathroom. Note to people in charge of bathrooms: it is NOT cool when you have to ask for keys to bathrooms. When I gotta go, I GOTTA GO.

Comments

Oor.. instead of irritable bowel syndrome like one of you suggested... SHe could be fooling around with laxatives and have some sort of eating disorder (I think of this only because my name is "mystomachurts" ) You can get the drift.

Amazed at the way you remember every little detail AHAHAHAA, well written EPIC

Kind of reminds me of olan rodgers from youtube

This is everyday stuff for us with IBS. FYL, Mate, I know what it feels like.

I have ibs and when I was in elementary school I would be gone for most of the class so they had to send someone to check on me and then when I got back to class I would stay for five minutes before I had to go to the restroom again. Ibs sucks.

Oh dear god. What I like most about this is that if you were coming in from a car, you presumably made the decision somewhere in your sprint to the supermarket bathroom that it would be more worth it to potentially embarass yourself in front of the whole store than to bring your car somewhere to be cleaned. FYL for having to make the choice.

Oh God  I remember when I had really bad diarrhea at Books A Million... Luckily it didn't reach past my underwear when I finally got to the bathroom. Note to people in charge of bathrooms: it is NOT cool when you have to ask for keys to bathrooms. When I gotta go, I GOTTA GO.

simply hillarious, now bring on the shit jokes

WOW.. I havent laugh this hard. FML is not dead after all.

This should be instantly sent to Top FMLs.

Ooo that sucks!!! Well if you gotta go, you gotta go!