First time for everything

By Anonymous - 02/02/2024 06:00 - United States - Hoffman

Today, I've been sneezing and coughing and not feeling well, so I decided to go to the grocery store to get some bone broth and some orange juice. Shortly after grabbing the orange juice, I felt like I had to pass gas, except it wasn't gas, it was diarrhea. At 35 years-old I pooped my pants in the grocery store. FML
I agree, your life sucks 573
You deserved it 151

Same thing different taste

Top comments

the older you get the more you learn,,, never trust a fart in public.

Rule number one: when you’re sick, never trust a fart.

Comments

the older you get the more you learn,,, never trust a fart in public.

Rule number one: when you’re sick, never trust a fart.

you're really going all in on spreading your nasty ass germs to everyone. Next time, order curbside pick-up.

Moderators - can we get a moratorium on "I farted and followed through" FMLs? There's only one story, the setting can be anywhere and doesn't change anything about it, and it appears that nobody's learning from others' mistakes which is the whole point of this site. If you're unwell, fart in the toilet. If you're going to vomit, either sit on the toilet and hold the trash can in front or squat in front of the toilet with your butt over an oil-changing pan. If you're too far from a toilet to safely make it, go find somewhere out of the way and get most of it out. If you're trying to sleep off a bad stomach bug wear old sweatpants and sleep on a towel. That should take care of most of these cases.

When you're told you need vitamin D to fight a cold, the D isn't supposed to stand for "diarrhea".