By The horror... - 11/11/2015 16:52 - United Kingdom - Luton

Today, I farted myself awake, in a car full of my boyfriend's family. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 369
You deserved it 3 171

Same thing different taste

Top comments

whatarethisss 23

Sometimes I wake myself up by snoring and look around to see who was snoring and then realize it was me.

Hopefully they have a good sense of humour. If they don't, your boyfriend should have said it was him to save you some embarrassment.

Comments

Farting is natural. Everyone does it and if they judge you for it then screw them

That's true. Maybe this is getting to know them better!

I think she may already be screwing the boyfriend.

the worst part is probably the embarrassment of doing that inforont of her bfs family not the being judged part. well this is gonna make one hell of a family memory

that sucks! let's hope they didn't here it (or thought it wasn't yours haha)

AScooterman 12

If they can't handle that believe me you don't want to be with him

I would never want to fart into of my other half's family! Everybody does it but it is kind of embarrassing. OP hasn't even told us their reactions so how can you say she shouldn't be with him because she finds it embarrassing to fart in a car full of his family??

On the plus side, at least you didn't shit your pants. They can just roll down the window.

Hopefully they have a good sense of humour. If they don't, your boyfriend should have said it was him to save you some embarrassment.

whatarethisss 23

Sometimes I wake myself up by snoring and look around to see who was snoring and then realize it was me.

ADBurns 22

Brilliant OP. I'm crying. Thanks for making me feel happier. Sorry for your situation though but still... You have to laugh :)