By BlueSteele220 - 16/06/2017 10:02

Today, after driving 15 hours to enjoy a 6-day family vacation with my in-laws, my husband and I found out that, even though we spent $600 like everyone else, we are sleeping on a pullout couch. FML
I agree, your life sucks 5 671
You deserved it 510

BlueSteele220 tells us more.

Hey OP here. actually it is a nice cabin. my sister -in- law and get husband rented out another cabin when they arrived so we wouldn't have to sleep on the couch. We would have for them, the other siblings made the arrangements. Turns out the couch is cooler than the room we have, but we also wanted intimacy..

Top comments

*insert joke about pulling out here* That sucks though OP. Find a weaker pairing and wrestle for their bed? That's how to sort things in life, right?

Never vacation with in-laws. We learned this lesson a few years ago.

Comments

*insert joke about pulling out here* That sucks though OP. Find a weaker pairing and wrestle for their bed? That's how to sort things in life, right?

Never vacation with in-laws. We learned this lesson a few years ago.

Forty years ago this happened to my wife and I.

Hey Beavis, you said "pullout".... Huh-huh.... Huh-huh-huh....

That's some bullshit... Time to renegotiate the sleeping / billing arrangements! If nothing else, make them buy you a dinner or two!

ImminentDisaster 12

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

I don't even know where to begin with everything wrong this some time implies...

GoogieWithers 22

Have very loud sex a lot, if they complain, tell them they wouldn't have heard it if you had your own room.

ezrajab 22

In all honesty op what does it matter where you sleep as long as your around the people you love and love you back?

It matters if one of them has a bad back, and a pullout bed is guaranteed to cause them to throw their back out.

ShannonBitt 29

It's not fair to pay the same amount as everyone else for lesser accomodations.

I actually still like to have a comfortable night sleep even when I like the people I'm around. Pull out beds never, ever are. Also the fact that pull-out bed means a couch...which means that two grown adults are being made to sleep in the middle of the living room while the rest of the adults presumably have actual rooms. Which means no privacy, a shitty bed, and whenever anyone else wakes up BOOM you're woken up too. Source: in-laws did this to me too.