You were warned

By kko - This FML is from back in 2011 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, a man next to me was feeding the birds when he ran out of food. We were at Adventure Island and there were "Do not feed the birds" signs everywhere. The birds then became aggressive and started savaging the both of us. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 661
You deserved it 4 879

Same thing different taste

Comments

You couldn't politely tell him that there were signs instructing him not to feed the birds?

chlorinegreen 27

this is actually kinda funny. birds scare me. I would of ran. FYL op

lolatyourfail, I lol at your fail sir. so desperate to get the first comment...

chlorinegreen 27

Hey.. Some birds get big and the bigger they get they just seem to get more aggressive. I always give them breathing room. It also helps by giving me a couple of seconds for head start if I have to run. I'm so glad I don't live near a ostridge farm. **Shivers**

is nobody else wondering what the hell #1 just said.....

Oh, sideways Nicki Minaj, your comments are always so witty, and in this case, completely correct. Still can not take you seriously, though :p. Perhaps if you rotated it, slightly?

Elenachka 0

37- blame Hitchcock and the eye pecking scene.

or maybe I should just change. my username to "SidewaysNickiMinaj"

DKParth13 5

was it red, yellow, or blue??

37-Don't you mean scaredy cat? ba dum tsss

thtsuxs 0

op how was the guy feeding birds if he ran outta food??? and sideways nicki u asked for the people who aren't wondering...u should have used anybody

fatguy805 0

birds scare me too:/ it's their eyes they're kinda creepy lookin haha.

Birds are vicious. My cousin's friend was trying to feed some at McDonald's, but he accidentally dropped all the food on one. the rest of the seagulls pecked it to death... 84- Your cat looks exactly the same as mine... It's sort of freaky...

I have a bird living in my garage. Personally, I'm not scared f it, I'll open the garage door to let it outside occasionally, but my older sister is deathly afraid of it, and she will refuse to go outside unless she is sure it's gone.

okay, who the hell changed my post to something that stupid?

okay, why the hell would you qu33rbos thumb me down, that shit was hilarious

Probably Sirin. She likes a good laugh changing posts. Either way, it was a mod so don't argue.

Large birds like ostriches scare the living shit outta me. A peacock came up to me at the zoo because he wanted my sandwich, and I ran away shrieking. 104 - why, that also looks like my cat! How peculiar.

I love how this comment got moderated in like a minute..#3. you fail sir

eminemchick 19

Which is whey they should all "take their asses back to their trees and shut the **** up."

that is why they made angry birds application for this matter!

I don't like tweetie bird either, that dumb bitch!

Oh god its kerrigan. Hide yo civilians, hide yo marines and hide yo firebats, cause shes killin errbody out here.

exactly how swine flu started... damn illiterate bird feeders...

People who do that piss me off. There's a reason the signs are there, think of the other people...

marix54888 0

Well why don't you use your common sense (since they aren't) and ask them to stop.

You're not thinking deep enough... months of people feeding these birds makes them associate humans with food... then i arrive, and suddenly the birds flock me. Now unless you have a time machine...

birds just don't know how to say "please"

65 you were going crazy correcting people on euros and can't even spell properly?

BooGhosted 0

It looks like a quote to me actually.

Yup, the fact it is a meme and there are quote marks makes it all OK in my book.

and people make fun of my fear of birds..

9 people always make fun of fears. People make fun of my fear of goldfish. I was attacked by one but it wasn't even the animal goldfish it was the snack. They say "The snack that smile back! Goldfish!" That wasn't a happy snack, it was angry as **** and attacked me!

MzCherry29 0
bitchslapped22 14

34, is your name Mr. Sassypants or Mrs. Assypants? Just wondering.

HelloNoora1 0

90- Mr. Sassypants he's a male

bitchslapped22 14
kiaralove53 0

Wow people these days... can't follow the rules when they are in front of them.