You're gonna be a star

By JJ101 - 19/02/2010 11:52 - Australia

Today, I was teaching a special techniques class for ballet and was focusing on pirouettes. I was teaching a group of 8 year-olds, and one student could do perfect triple turns one after the other. I still can't do them, and I've been dancing for 15 years. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 219
You deserved it 6 095

Same thing different taste

Top comments

thighsofglory 0

It's the same thing with those little tiny gymnasts. The 8-year-old only weighs 60 pounds, maybe. I hope you weigh a little more.

if they can do that, you must be a good teacher? PEOPLE STOP BEING SUCH DOUCHEBAGS. its not easy you know! christ.

Comments

pepsiifizz 0

Okay ive never been in ballet and i can do a perfect triple. The reason i know its perfect was because a friend does ballet and was shocked when i could do it with no experience.

BalletMae 0

Number 87: Doing a perfect pirouette takes more than several turns. It is based upon placement, posture, and speed. Obviously your friend has absolutly no clue what the hell they are talking about, because I train the a gymnist in the Olymics, and I've only been able to to a triple for 1.5-2 years.

pepsiifizz 0

you have no business teaching a "special class" if you can't even do a triple after 15 years of experience. F your students' L for having you as their teacher.

Well, go figure that there's actually someone in this universe that can do something better than you can. Welcome to the club. Would you like some cheese with your whine?

Some people are just natural talents. Why complain? Try getting some inspiration out of it for crying out loud.

some people are talented. i've been able to do triple since i was 11 & at that time i had only been dancing for about 8 years. yeah they're hard, but if you're teaching a special technique class & you can't do it, then you probably shouldn't be teaching it ...

people stop saying how good you are or the little girl compared to her.... if you are so amazing then go teach a dance class

Those who can, do. Those who can't, teach.