You probably can say them here

By A little help - 14/01/2024 17:00 - United States - Little Rock

Today, I went on a few websites to ask for donations for a cheap car part, due to my husband not able to work due to COVID, and we live paycheck to paycheck. I've never had so many only negative comments basically calling me a piece of crap and other words I can't say on here. FML
I agree, your life sucks 360
You deserved it 416

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well, it's pretty simple: if he was fully vaccinated but got sick anyway and was unable to work due to long COVID or other permanent COVID-induced disability (which is rare amongst the vaccinated population, but can still happen, especially among the immunocompromised), then your life sucks (as does your nation's incomprehensible lack of public health). If your husband is unable to work because he didn't get vaccinated (and got sick or got fired), he's a moron and YDI.

if you're really that hard up then check with a local church. I hear they try to help people in need

Comments

Well, it's pretty simple: if he was fully vaccinated but got sick anyway and was unable to work due to long COVID or other permanent COVID-induced disability (which is rare amongst the vaccinated population, but can still happen, especially among the immunocompromised), then your life sucks (as does your nation's incomprehensible lack of public health). If your husband is unable to work because he didn't get vaccinated (and got sick or got fired), he's a moron and YDI.

I've never seen how stupid a human can truly be until I read your very uneducated moron comment. I have no idea how you've figured out how to breath and write at the same time. do you have one or two brain cells left? oh none! makes total sense.

if you're really that hard up then check with a local church. I hear they try to help people in need

Next time, ask for donations to make a gigantic pad thai. I heard the potato salad worked well, but people might be sick of salad by now.

I can see why people get upset. I myself have a nice who begs money for everything and when she has plenty of money and uses what is given her for vacations and gifts to herself. While you have a need, many of us get worn down by constant panhandling online and in person. Also there is a faction who has strong feelings against the whole covid thing. You likely posted in view of that crowd.