Wuss

By kenneth - 31/08/2018 01:30

Today, I had to drive 40-odd miles to my grown-ass son's house to kill a large spider on the wall. It had him trapped in his bedroom because his wife had already gone to work. How did I ever raise such a wuss? FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 750
You deserved it 1 653

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Catsht 11

How did you raise such a wuss? By being the kind of parent to drive 40 miles to kill a spider for him.

Who made you drive in the first place? Your son may be a wimp, but you're a pushover for going to his house just to kill a spider.

Comments

Who made you drive in the first place? Your son may be a wimp, but you're a pushover for going to his house just to kill a spider.

Exactly my thoughts. If he wants or, he'll have to get past the spider or sit there all day until his wife comes home. That'd give him time to think about what a wimp he is.

"Worry not, son, the monster slayer is here!"

Are you sure he doesn't have arachnophobia? Or allergic to spider bites?

To be fair spiders are children of Satan.

samomaha 17

Safest way is to grab your pets, your laptop, put them in the car, and burn the house down. You can rebuild. Later.

Catsht 11

How did you raise such a wuss? By being the kind of parent to drive 40 miles to kill a spider for him.

he might have a very severe phobia of spiders which needs treating by a professional psychiatrist. this sounnds like the case of he is scared enough he genuinely can't leave the room and had to ask you to drive over that far too. it sounds like it is really interfering.eith both your lives. if it is a phobia then it is not a case of 'you raised him' or anything and doesn't mean he is a wuss..they can be caused by lots of things I think and are very real and debilitating.

Deez_Knots 10

Did U make sure to stop on the way to get him more tampons

julfunky 29

This will be me. ... If I ever move out.

Just remember one thing, you're never more than 6 feet from a spider when you're in a house.

julfunky 29

Nope. I spray with Home Defense and some other brand, liberally, every summer. Do some get across through other means? Sure. But not many. Not enough for that to be true.

Did the Mighty Mouse theme song start playing when you burst through the door 😏 but in all fairness of they are that frightened of spiders that is a phobia not a fear 🤔

thatslifeiguess7 16

Yep that's why we know our daughter is never leaving