Wrong place, wrong time

By lug_nut - 06/01/2010 05:24 - United States

Today, I went to my boyfriend's house so that he could break up with me. I went out to my car to leave only to discover that all of the wheels had been stolen. Even the spare. I had to spend the rest of the day with my ex-boyfriend finding a way to get my car home. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 440
You deserved it 3 331

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comentator 0

Why do you say that you went to his house for him to break up with you? Sounds like you made him break up with you, if that's the case, YDI.

What, do you expect that every breakup in the world only takes two seconds? Most of my breakups ended up being hours-long conversations on the whys and hows, what went wrong, and what the future could or could not be from there on out. In fact, the only short breakup, I ever had was one that happened during the school day, and that was from necessity... and then we ended up spending hours on the phone after school let out. Some people actually have feelings and want to discuss what went wrong with the relationship to cause the breakup. You guys are idiots.

Comments

thats bullshit how do you get all you wheels stolen what kinda neighborhood do you live in thats bullshit

Redneck325Ci 0

It's not the neighborhood she lives in, it's the neighborhood her obviously BLACK boyfriend lives in. Hence how she could park around the block thinking it may be safe to walk into his back yard and into his house where she wouldn't be raped or robbed; only to get all four wheels stolen and the spare. Black people work fast when seeing a nicer car than they could afford and they work as a team. Ever watch Bait car or Jacked? All of them are African/Mexican and they work quickly.

LMFAO_fail 0

GTFO with your racist comments.

Redneck325Ci 0

Forgive me, but I do not make up FBI statistics nor do I make up that blacks are 13.1% of the population and commit 53.6% of all the crime. Also, watch Jacked or Bait Car and tell me there's a white person doing it. By the way, GTFOff the computer and stop using letters to properly make a sentence; idiot.

cookies_for_you 0

You went to his house specifically so he could break up with you? Idiot. What a wasted journey.

I think she worded it poorly (or it's just fake) should say... "I got dumped by my boyfriend today, after leaving his house, my car's tires... blah blah blah..."

lickmyjock 0

Damn that guy didn't... *takes off sunglasses* Spare a tire. (I'll be here all night) looyous like u didn't have a... *sips his coffee* Oohodyear oooh yeah!)

ok, so your break-up was amiable and then he spent the whole day trying to help you though you were no longer in a relationship. Where's the FML there? now if you had just said, "Today my boyfriend broke up with me." that would have been an FML. But the other details seem to make it better. Of course, unless while helping you he kept calling you, "hey, you, the EX girlfriend!" in which case, indeed, FYL.

total crap. to not notice someone jacking up your car on one side, then the other, then stealing your spare (which, like in most cars, should have been attached to the undercarriage or -- GASP! -- in the trunk) is just shy of impossible. so you're either lying or retarded. i'm going to choose to believe you're retarded, because that's more entertaining to me. posts like this are the reason for the YDI votes.

You don't go to somebody's house so they can break up with you. If they want to break up with you then they have to make an effort to come to you. YDI.

wat do you mean you went to his house for him to break up with you, how dumb are you.