Worker rise up!

By Username - 04/08/2011 18:47 - United States

Today, I came to terms with the fact that my boss owns my soul for the bare minimum wage, and has me so whipped that he probably will for the rest of eternity, or until his ancient, withered, necromantic ass dies. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 991
You deserved it 25 352

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

JokerRenegade 10

LOL sorry OP, but your FML is awesome :3

doorsfan27 0

Today, I came to terms with the fact that I have a job. FML.

If you only get paid min wage, then find another job. You can't get less than what you already have, but you can be happier.

Mabster84 2

Blah blah blah, poor you, sob story blah.... You know, I'm sick of hearing that people are stuck where they are in a job because "there are no jobs out there".... Listen, I found two jobs within arms reach of each other, I have two jobs to support myself in my own place, in school, and any extra curricular activity that I do. I somehow manage to make it... There are jobs all over the place, especially warehouse jobs! Most warehouse jobs are Monday - Friday with full time hours and benefits. There's ALWAYS something available. Stop whining and get out there!!

twisted54 1

I agree with you 100%. I'm tired of these "job snobs" saying there's no work. There's just no work that you're willing to do because you either think you're better than the job or you're lazy. I'll get off my soapbox now...:)

sseberly 11

I agree. Everyone is too lazy. There are soooo many manual labor jobs that no one wants to take

Dude, this is FML... this site is kept up for the sole purpose of creating a place for people to tell their sob stories. Nice try though.