Work on your skills

By banana - 26/02/2009 03:01 - United States

Spicy
Today, I decided to practice putting a condom on with my mouth. Then my roommate walked in on me using my mouth to roll a condom onto a banana. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 924
You deserved it 74 547

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Firewall_fml 0

Personally I read this and think "... So?" Shit at least your cool enough to practice first, rather than jump right into it and end up turning some poor fellas dongle into a teeth grated tragedy

I'm pretty sure most girls haven't, and I'm pretty sure you're slowly climbing to the top of FML's "Sluttiest ****'s" list..keep going! Reach for the stars!!

Comments

I can't believe more people haven't echoed #14's remarks. Seems like common sense to me.

The practice involves learning to use lips and tongue without teeth tearing him to shreds

brodizzle 0

Just because you put it on with your mouth doesn't mean you keep using your mouth afterwards.

so how far could you put the banana in your mouth?

I would die of laughter if was ur roommate! All in good fun, though!

if that was me walking in on you i woulda been like "hey you wanna try it on something more realistic?"

It might not have been for giving head with a condom. It can be a real turn on for a guy for a girl to roll on a condom with her mouth before he bangs her.

Lol.. uhm... @36, I dunno about you, but condoms aren't exactly easy to unroll sometimes, and I don't want teeth with that much force on my dick. Just my paranoia. @those bitching about homophobia.. I'm not a homophobe, but it IS unnatural. I accept them, as long as they don't try and do their thing with me...

#8 - what's wrong with that? and #7, hahahaa.

rawchelllll 0

Are you a guy or a girl...? Wow #33, harsh. But at the same time, yeah. Its your roommate. Laugh and get over it.