By Anonymous - 26/12/2014 01:24 - United States - Dallas

Today, at a Christmas party, a cute girl was making a show of standing under some mistletoe. As I walked over, she quickly moved away in the opposite direction. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 742
You deserved it 4 231

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Take her place and see who comes up to you.

She was being a needy little attention seeker, ignore her. I'm sure there's plenty of people out there that would be willing to kiss you OP. :)

Comments

MsMourningStar 22

The "creep" vibe, that sucks. My brothers the same way. Hang in there!

I think she was probably waiting for someone specific to walk over to her. Someone she might have had a crush on and it just wasn't OP. Probably wasn't an insult.

HighasaCloud 46

I agree; something like that would make me sigh in relief that I found out so early just how terrible a woman like that would be for me

Take her place and see who comes up to you.

And then say-- "Mistletoe can be deadly if you eat it." In your best Batman voice. Don't worry, your Catwoman is out there somewhere!

Maybe she just had bad breath and it wasn't about you.

Well actually, based on your phrasing, maybe she smelt YOUR bad breath from across the room.

She was being a needy little attention seeker, ignore her. I'm sure there's plenty of people out there that would be willing to kiss you OP. :)

I don't think you can judge people like that without seen knowing the context. Maybe she wanted to be seen by a guy/girl she really likes? You never know :)

Then she should've just tried to start up a conversation with her person of interest. Blatantly standing under the mistletoe at a party is an invitation for anyone to walk up.

Dont let it bother you much OP.I am sure you'll find someone worthy soon.Good luck. :)

that screams that she was being an.attention *****. you can do better

I really hope you were drunk when you made that comment.

thepersonyouknow 9

Whats wrong with it besides a little typo?

Maybe she was waiting for someone in particular and left because she realized she'd given you the wrong idea?

incoherentrmblr 21

If you put yourself out there like that openly hoping for something specific, results may vary...