Whoops

By ER1C - 16/05/2016 12:35 - Canada

Today, as I was walking my dog around the block, I fell in the splits position on wet dirt and ripped my pants right on the front. I then had to walk home casually holding a chihuahua on my crotch hoping I would not run into anyone. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 481
You deserved it 1 212

Same thing different taste

Top comments

"What... What do you need?" "... A tailor... BECAUSE I RIPPED MY PANTS AGAIN!"

Comments

24: Maybe it was just dirt that was moist. It doesn't automatically make it mud unless the water overpowers the dirt.

Well at least your dog was small enough you could pick him up. If that had been me, my eleven year old black lab would have been no help!!

At least you have mud to fall into in Quebec. In Saskatchewan all we have is dust. We haven't had rain in months. I miss the mud. At least you had the dog to help you out.

brocho 26

Well, you're luckier than I was. I had a pair of jeans that had a small hole in them from wear and my dad demanded that I have my mom sew them rather than just throwing them away as I had originally planned to do. Well, I forgot all about it and wore them by accident one day, and I noticed a bunch of people giving me funny looks and laughing at the grocery store. I didn't figure out until after I had left that the hole had ripped a huge patch in my crotch. It only gets worse from here, though. In eighth grade I wore a pair of corduroy pants to one of my band concerts at a nearby college and somehow I managed to have a huge patch on my ass rip out, exposing my flower printed granny panties underneath. A bunch of college kids pointed and laughed as I sheepishly smiled and waved, as that was all I could really do. Luckily, a friend of mine lent me her jacket to tie around my waist and everyone got a good laugh out of the deal.

Exactly what I thought. It would really suck if it was a Great Dane that OP couldn't hold.

You could've been just walking and there was nothing to cover your crotch with...

you really "screwed the pooch" on that one

Lol today my 13 year old neighbour asked me why I was walking like a retard yesterday, at the school bus stop

I'm so confused. Were you not wearing underwear? If you were were they strange? Other than someone owning a Chihuahua I don't see a problem. Ripped your crotch? Going home to change? Ok. It happens and you're handling it right. Ripped crotch, using a small animal to "cover it" is much worse.