Who said life was better before ?

By none - 17/01/2009 23:35 - United States

Spicy
Today, was just like almost every for the past few months; I slept till 1 p.m., smoked cigarettes, jerked off, went to the store to get coffee, smoked more cigarettes, and sat in my room alone until 4 a.m., jerking off and smoking cigarettes. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 170
You deserved it 46 338

Same thing different taste

Comments

Lol to leemarks amd atoz, I agree with both But yeah, i agree with a lot of peepz, at least LOOK for a job, maybe go out sometimes.... I'm not the most social person but sometimes I hate being alone, though that's what i want most of the time, so, get out, try adn get a few friends. adn mayb e clean the house/flat while you're out trying to change your life (and no, I'm not trying to say go change your life, it's not that hard, i know it can be difficult, so that's why I'm saying TRY)

Not gonna lie, that blows. How do I know? I lie in bed, stare at the cieling, smoke some cigarettes, watch tv, eat, smoke, go back to sleep around 4 or 5 in the morning.

If you're that bothered by it, you could take some initiative here and get your ass out of the house.

Jdoggy13 0

Get a life or just smoke a shit ton of dank weed! lol

Wow, I signed up to FML.com just to add a comment to this particular FML. You really do have to have to try and get out more! go to the park and have a jog, go to the bar and try and meet someone, try anything as long as it gets you out of the house! you sound pretty depressed and staying in the house all day smoking cigarettes and jerking off ain't gonna help you get out of the rut that your currently in, only make it worse! you just gotta get out and be positive! i was like you a while back, depressed outta my mind with nothing to do but sit around all day and slowly kill myself with smokes, but I just decided one day that I'm not gonna sit around and do nothing, I'm gonna get up, get myself a job and and get myself outta my parents house. Nobody is going to give you a way out, you gotta find it yourself.

u need 2 get a life and not sit around feeling bad for yourself. why didn't your day include going to work or hanging out with your friends?

Dude, get a life, don't sit around all day sucking in cancer and jerking off because you can't get any because you don't socialize.