Which side are you on?

By thefuckman - This FML is from back in 2012 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, I woke up to a glorious sunrise, fresh coffee, and a bleached lawn. My neighbors on both sides have constantly fought with each other since before I even moved in, which I guess explains the note taped to my window saying, "Pick a side." FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 941
You deserved it 1 689

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Tuesdaythe10th 11

Comments

I would not tolerate that, call the police right away and they will know you are not going to put up with there shenanigans.

How can you say shenanigans?! This is so much more than a silly fight between two sides! You need to find a way into befriending both, then take them down inside or arson, if you want to go that path.

agonydrum 7

Set both houses on fire, show them your the boss, than smoke some weed

Wow...a stupid idea followed by stupid grammar followed by another stupid idea. You win the Worst Comment of the Day award. Congratulations.

agonydrum 7
DrAtomic 0

Reading 45 and 55's comments has given me the biggest headache in the past month, and since I work with mental disabilities, that's pretty bad. However, 45 and 55's level of idiocy skyrockets.

DaGrimRetard 8

buy two bullets. cheap and solves the problem.

Yep. Pick a side. YOUR side, and if they don't like it, let them fight each other and grab some popcorn. :) Unless they choose to turn against you. Then you should choose the side of the police.

Just say to both of the neighbours: "You ready? You ready? Let's get it on!"

Dont do it! Show them you are better than that.

Dont do it! Show them you are better than that.