What have I done now?

By SupportPage - This FML is from back in 2015 but it's good stuff - United States - Torrance

Today, I found out there's a support page on Facebook for people who have been "hurt" by me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 313
You deserved it 35 381

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Maybe you should be more careful about things you say to people, OP.

Comments

Maybe they're all too sensitive. Hell I'm rude most of the time and people around me get a laugh and I get insulted and people around me laugh. Doesn't mean it's bad.

1PersonIsMyWorld 22

If there's a page about OP hurting these people, I think it's a bit more serious than some banter. I don't think they're all too sensitive.

I personally really dislike it when people are rude to me on purpose. Some people will joke along with you, but others will take offense to things you say.

agreed #11 most people are way too sensitive nowadays.

jimmer23 21

I hope you do not expect us to feel bad for you, because this is a wake up call, not an FML.

It is possible to hurt people unintentionally, but if you're doing it to enough people that they've made a facebook group for it, maybe you should check your brain-mouth filter.

I had a boss like that, once. Guy threw a typewriter at the receptionist, then had to sleep in the office because her bf was waiting outside.

Details please? I kinda want to know what you did to them.

It's like the Facebook version of Mean Girls!

Damn what the hell did you do? Take everybody's lunch money?