What are the odds?

By pchis4ever - 20/11/2009 18:30 - United States

Today, I was eating at KFC when my roommate unexpectedly showed up. He asked me who I was there with, and I told him I was on a sexy date with his mom. Just then a woman 5 feet away turned around and gave me a disgusted look. Guess whose mom was in town visiting for the weekend? FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 624
You deserved it 37 117

Same thing different taste

Top comments

YDI for eating at KFC, and for thinking "your mom" jokes still hold any comedic value.

You could've just ended with "His mom was in town visiting for the weekend". Don't tell us what to do.

Comments

Why would he assume you were there with someone? Seriously, if he asks "who are you here with?", he's left himself open to a few "your mom" jokes. He's a tool, his mom can't take a joke that's probably even older than she is, and both of them together ruined your lunch. FYL.

So your roommate mom is visiting him and he takes her to the KFC to eat? That's a whole other FML right there. She probably had that disgusted look on her face even before she turned around. Did you get her phone number?

Phinehas 0

YDI. "Your mom" jokes are tired, repetitive, vulgar, and downright retarded. As far as I'm concerned, anyone who uses them deserved to be shot.

Yeah, well, your mom thought it was funny. ... (:

His mom would've giggled if I was in that situation.

hey_guy 0

hahahaha man this is hilarious, you don't deserve it, mom jokes are amazing just **** your life for saying it at the wrong moment

I love how the voting essentially boils down to whether or not "your mom" jokes are funny. As for me, I enjoy them, but hate when someone uses them all the time. As for the FML, you had no idea that his mom was visiting. FYL

greent_fml 0

i love how completely irrelevant the KFC part is. made my day :)

You stepped into that one. Of course, had she been at least decently cool, she could've taken it as an inadvertent compliment (or at least taken the gag and ran with it). Just think of how much it must suck to have such an uptight prick for a mother. This is definitely your friend's FML, not yours.

OK... so you sit down to eat, and you don't see your roomie's mom 5 ft away the whole time? Fake.