Weird request, but OK

By sigh - This FML is from back in 2012 but it's good stuff - United States - Medford

Today, my daughter told me that when she dies, she'd like her ashes spread on her laptop. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 804
You deserved it 3 686

Top comments

And this is one of the many reasons why technology is taking over our lives.

Comments

BubbleGrunge 18

What I find funny is everyone saying the daughter is weird or that the mother needs to take her outside more often. Bitches, please, I'm sure half of you are avid hike takers and bike riders, right? No, you don't spend a lot of time on the Internet or FML (hey I've seen a lot of you on here before and often). I see nothing wrong with what the daughter said, speaking of death doesn't make her a suicide watch. Death is a natural thing, and shouldn't be such a high strung topic. I'm pretty sure the daughter was joking and even if she wasn't so what? Shes young, I'm guessing. You never said interesting things when you were young? Hell sometimes I say odd things now, as an adult.

...so? what does it matter? Would you rather her say that she wanted you to spend $20,000-30,000 on a funeral where everyone could go morbidly look at her cold corpse? Like thats less weird. My husband wants his body to be placed on a boat which is then set on fire as it drifts off to sea. Its going to be a nightmare getting all the permits for that. Ultimately its should be her decision, and you should respect her wishes even if you disagree with them.

kay_princess14 7

You know where her priorities are

innka 2

still a better love story than twilight!

HaleyXx_fml 11

I hate when people obsess over their electronics. Seriously get up and go for a walk. Enjoy life once in a while and leave the laptop at home

I hate it when people obsess about "out side"

KiddNYC1O 20