Weird parenting

By wow - This FML is from back in 2010 but it's good stuff - United Kingdom

Today, I learned that I'm not really allergic to chocolate. My parents made it up when I was a child because they didn't want me to get fat. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 647
You deserved it 4 565

Top comments

....*thinks about it*.... That's actually genuis. I might do that when I get kids.

hahaha ah poor you, i can't even imagine a life without chocolate :)

Comments

That's awful. You should get some revenge.

well think, this is u now.. --> :) this WOULD have been u if they didnt tell u.. --> :)) double chin muchh? XDDD

be grateful they were looking after you well.

HBubble 3
LizzyMonster 0

Hahahaha everyone who read this comment has squirel aids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Got'em!

tdotgirl1 0

Too bad I cant read!! mwahaha!!!

They also got a drop in their iq. squirrel*

stewpididiot 11

and how many times have YOU read it to see how many people have read it ?? damn ,fool ! you've got MAD skwirl aids !!!

at least you're not really allergic to it, like me. now you can go enjoy some if you'd like.

LizzyMonster 0

Hide yo kids hide yo wife and hide yo husbands cause they rapin erybody up here!!!!

sxcthaigirl 6

wow:) that's smart. uh oh tell me why I'm getting ideas for the same thing?? ...:)

I got an even better idea. Your parents should have told you you were allergic to everything except wheat bread and water!!

Seriously! What a stupid idea!! Mind you it is hilarious!! I mean not only did her parents lie to her about a medical condition, but for how long?? Can you imagine how many forms the poor girl has filled out saying she's allergic to chocolate!! Like every field trip, any school related activity...what about her doctor?? Did she always tell him that too during her physicals?!! hahaha! too mean and too funny!!