Weird kid

By Anonymous - 30/04/2021 21:30

Today, and for the last 4 days, my 19-year-old son has been wearing a metal full face skull helmet and a black robe, and has renamed himself Beast. He also bought a sword from god knows where and refuses to leave the house, because the outside scares him. I may need an exorcist. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 322
You deserved it 228

Same thing different taste

Top comments

bobsanction 18

Why's he scared of outside? He's got a friggen sword!

I can't process this, would be cool if you could let us know how things turn out.

Comments

bobsanction 18

Why's he scared of outside? He's got a friggen sword!

You two got it all wrong. He's suppose to tinker with potions that will give him blue fur and animalistic strength and agility. Don't call an exorcist, call Charles Xavier instead.

KingAdrock 16

What, you'd rather him be doing drugs or getting girls pregnant?

Definitely this appears to be possibly one of the most effective know methods of male birth control I have heard of. He sounds like he could totally be on drugs though, but likely needs some mental health help.

Sounds like something traumatic happened and he finds safety at home. May be time to dig a little deeper.

I can't process this, would be cool if you could let us know how things turn out.

GoogieWithers 22

Maybe a world after covid lockdown is too scary for him?

bleachedraven 14

Dressed like that, you'd think the outside would be scared of him.

If he's scared of the outside, how can he attend his Renaissance Faires and LARP games? Dude's already got the mask and sword.

He went for Beast over Death Gun? Does your son even know how to nerd properly? Also, the outside scares me too. There's idiots out there.

ThePreciousZodiac 5

Yes, this! lmao! This is why I came here!

phybreawptic 13

I'm sorry to tell you that your son will probably never move out of your house.