Wedding shaming

By soccerbooty - This FML is from back in 2010 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, my boyfriend started to plan our wedding. He included a clown. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 460
You deserved it 8 295

Top comments

Ok, clearly this guy is a mastermind. To get out of having to plan a wedding and (possibly) deal with a bridezilla, he gets a clown??? Absolute genius.

Comments

As long as he doesn't demand clown costumes on the honeymoon.

is the wedding party showing in a very small car by chance

Neybay 0

a.) he thinks getting married is a joke and taking the piss or ( and more likely) , b.) he's got a sense of humour and thinks the idea of a clown performing to a drunken reception audiance sounds alot more fun and original than another sappy dj playing air supply... now can I have my balloon animal? ;)

OP can rip off my idea. For my reception we skipped the dj and instead hired a dance instructor to come teach everyone dances like the cha-cha, polka, tango, waltz, etc. It was cheap and sooo much fun; all 200 people were on the dance floor for hours!

esechico 0
ambrz 0

at least he wants to marry you :)

Your boyfriend is original. Tell him what your favorite pie is in case they throw some at you.

rawrimadinosour 0
skyeyez9 24

I would say he's just teasing you, and wouldn't want that at your wedding. May as well go along and include your own crazy things: instead of letting out 50 white doves at your wedding, release a bunch of squirrels. Instead of walking down the aisle use a slip-n-slide.