We finally made it

By Depression... - 10/10/2012 06:01 - United States

Spicy
Today, I had my first orgasm. Unfortunately, it was during breakup sex. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 175
You deserved it 9 125

Same thing different taste

Comments

TweetAnne 13

Since when do people have break up sex? P.S. If a guy can't satisfy your sexual needs you need to tell him sooner to fix it, not at the end of the relationship.

wow, im out of touch with this, what the hell is breakup sex? i thought breaking up involved yelling and throwing stuff followed by a police visit.....

skulltorn 8

Someone had a bad childhood.... haha just kidding

You know, break ups CAN be amicable. They don't all have to be the result of knock-down blow-out fighting.

RedPillSucks 31

I'll volunteer to run the experiments that involve scientifically testing if breakup sex really works. It will be a long experiment, involving multiple trial-and-error sessions, but I think I have the stamina to see things through.

Ok so: 1/ Don't get the point of having sex with someone you broke up with, especially considering that there is usually a lot of hurt involved from one or both parties. 2/ If you never had an ****** with him, why even bother having the "breakup sex"?

olpally 32

12- don't be a dick about it, it's actually been a while since I've seen it on here... Relax.

foreverboredZ 4

Not much of a breakup if you are having sex. Use this experience next time to see what pleasures you most

Really? You've never...you know, given yourself one? I figured anyone who had got to the point of having sex would've explored their own body a little already. Perhaps you meant your first ****** DURING sex, or you're one of those people who thinks masturbating is a sin or sonething...

I don't know if this is OP's case but I really can't give myself an ******,no matter how hard I try. And I'm not new to it. So,we're not sure if it's her first during sex or first overall unless she tells us.

catanita 18

What is break-up sex? I heard of make-up sex? What is the point of making sex with the person you are breaking up with?

A last hoorah, a final fling, a final token of things to fade.

Probably turned on by the fact that your breaking up.

First ****** during breakup sex, you broke up with him?