Unprofessional

By Anonymous - 16/09/2021 01:00 - United Kingdom

Today, a licensed child psychologist with 20 years of experience threw my son out after his first appointment, with the immortal line, “You must be taking the piss, there’s a church in town, you’re gonna need their help more than mine.” He’s probably right. FML
I agree, your life sucks 958
You deserved it 155

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Are you sure he was licensed and if he was I'd report him. go find another psychiatrist for your child, if you really has a lot of issues that need to be addressed do it now before he ends up in prison when he's older.

I need to know more details of what went down before I can vote. 20 years of experience and snapped immediately on the first session must have some meaning.

Comments

Are you sure he was licensed and if he was I'd report him. go find another psychiatrist for your child, if you really has a lot of issues that need to be addressed do it now before he ends up in prison when he's older.

Report him for what reason? if a person can't be treated, he has every right to send the child away...

As a professionalist he has no right to drop him like that. At least he should consult other doctors.

There's a HUGE difference between saying, "I'm sorry, I don't think I'm equipped to deal with your son's issues. I recommend maybe X or Y." and "Holy shit your son needs an exorcism." That second one is like, extreme levels of unprofessional.

You need an exorcist. It's probably not your fault that you birthed the demon seed. But, it might be...

KristyRoseTakeMeHome 12
bobsanction 18

and I will be the first to call you out. but it would be interesting if that really happened.

I need to know more details of what went down before I can vote. 20 years of experience and snapped immediately on the first session must have some meaning.