Unfazed and dazed

By Anonymous - This FML is from back in 2016 but it's good stuff - United Kingdom - Lewes

Today, I found out that licking your very chapped lips while totally zoned out and looking in the general direction of a girl, will end up with you becoming the massive college creeper that everyone avoids. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 538
You deserved it 3 691

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Who knew that Chapstick could save you from a couple years of ridicule in college?

Next time, try and save it by saying "Hey girl, guess what else this tongue can do." Trust me, no one will think it's creepy. *crosses fingers behind back*

Comments

Mathalamus 24

Please downvote me too. I want them all.

Who knew that Chapstick could save you from a couple years of ridicule in college?

cosmic_peanut 17

You should probably walk around campus and really exaggerate licking your lips. And then when everyone's staring at you... Put Chapstick on. It's the only way to regain your dignity.

pleasedie 22

" Today, some weirdo licked his dry, chapped lips in front of me. What a creep. FML"

pleasedie 22

On second thought, I'm quite curious as to what kind of face you were making. Must've been amusing

theoldman 22

How small of a college do you go to for 1 awkward moment to make you a social pariah everywhere?

danceinconverse 25

Right?? I feel like that's probably not the only thing that caused people to give him that title.

She must have told others how creepy she felt and it spread around.

In the UK college is something you normally do before University (16-18) so people don't travel far.

TabooSushi 24

So there's this awesome stuff called "lip balm," or if you need to be manly call it "chapstick," which when applied liberally and at regular intervals tends to take care of chapped lips, thus preventing such situations as this one. Frankly, more men need to learn of this product and actually use it.

Don't know why this is being downvoted. You're right.

Aerobic_Exorcism 13

I think it's because he's implying all men have chapped lips and are ignorant of the existence of lip balm. Or maybe people just don't like condescending comments.

I have seen women with horribly chapped lips.

Next time, try and save it by saying "Hey girl, guess what else this tongue can do." Trust me, no one will think it's creepy. *crosses fingers behind back*