Uncanny

By ToobyFrank - 06/03/2009 17:51 - United States

Spicy
Today, my mother told me she didn't want my girlfriend spending the night anymore. I asked why, she said she heard us doing the nasty the night before and I denied it, hoping I could call her bluff. She paused for a moment and moaned EXACTLY like my girlfriend does. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 168
You deserved it 68 724

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You still live at home with your mother, and you're sexing up girls all night while she's within earshot? You fool, YDI

lmfao, every time you hear your gf moan, you will think of your mother. score 1 for mom

Comments

skillz3333 4

i agree with #3 thats some jerry sringer stuff at least your mom didn't join in!

Mom: 1 You: 0 That's what you get for abusing your parents' trust! She must have had a lot of trust in you to allow you to have your GF sleep over...

you're such a douchebag! **** out of earshot next time dick

brittanybritt 0

what does your mother expect you to do when she lets your girl friend sleep over?? BUT you should tell your girl friend to STFU and keep it down. She sounds a bit trashy for not caring if your parents hear her.

Emika_fml 0

#6 (every time you hear your gf moan, you will think of your mother)- that was the most disturbing thing I've read all morning, and the idea of it is now burned into my brain. I live thousands of miles away from my parents, but now every time *I* moan, I'll think if them. Yuckh.

ur mom needs some action in her life.

RLJJ 0

Poor guy ! I don't understand why so many people are so mean and say YDI...

@ #82, gosh, because he was being inconsiderate and got called on it. If you know someone else is in the house as you, loud sex is pretty obnoxious, regardless of who it is. And parents have a right not to know about things like that, so that they can keep thinking of their children as the precious little angels they once were. So loud sex with your mother in earshot is obnoxious as well as little pathetic. Gg mother, I have to say.