Tyranny

By luh8r - 09/04/2009 14:38 - Canada

Today, while teaching swimming to a bunch of five year-olds, one particularly bratty girl decided she didn't want to swim and led the entire class to strike, leaving the pool empty, and me without a job. Apparently I was teaching the next world tyrant to swim. FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 253
You deserved it 4 694

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I hate rebellious kids. And where are they twenty years from now? Drowning because they walked out on you.

wtf. how does that even HAPPEN? and there was nothing you could do to stop this uprising from the rebel forces? lmao, and where did they even GO? a bunch of five year old kids just walked away?? did you try using your authoritative voice? XD so ridiculous. SO ridiculous. and i want more details!!

Comments

hmm... i dont find this funny really.. maybe if it was worded better.

lol. that does suck but your "tyrant" joke sucked more. keep it simple?

how do you not have a job.....can't figure that out. I'm hoping your still getting paid for the class/course sounds like your class was boring as hell

rihannalover 0

this is not an fml. sorry man, but they're little kids that you could get back easily... sorry this happened though

zbots 0

Since when do 5-year olds have a say in swimming lessons? Their parents pay, and if they don't want to learn to swim, it's their own fault.

You should've drowned that mini-bitch, and covered it up.

Why was I moderated for saying the OP should have better control of kids? Way to silence those you don't agree with...

CousinSkeeter 0

You should've grabbed her by the back of her head, shoved her in the water, and force her to learn swimming the hard way.

you should have bossed her around... she is five years old.

mattglop 0

kids can be hard to teach. you don't want to do anything that could get you in trouble (ex: bitch slap), but then you may end up as a pushover (they walk out on you).