Embrace your kink

By Anonymous - 31/03/2022 16:00

Spicy
Today, I don’t know what’s wrong with me, I can only have sex with really fat men, because that’s what turns me on, yet as soon as the sex is over, through no fault of theirs, I have to run to the toilet to be sick because I can’t believe what I just had sex with. I’m so messed up in the head. FML
I agree, your life sucks 894
You deserved it 2 450

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Stop having sex for now. It's obvious that you have some shit to work through and you need to stop exposing fat dudes to whatever is going on in your head while you work that shit out. They do not deserve to be used this way. Get into therapy.

So you’re a chubby chaser. The only problem is you’re not at peace with it. You need to work through that.

Comments

So you’re a chubby chaser. The only problem is you’re not at peace with it. You need to work through that.

Stop having sex for now. It's obvious that you have some shit to work through and you need to stop exposing fat dudes to whatever is going on in your head while you work that shit out. They do not deserve to be used this way. Get into therapy.

So, when you get cleaned up, are you ready to go out to eat? Fat guys like to go out and eat after sex. Or so I've heard.

You are making your self sick because you have a fattie fetish.

A few months of therapy might help you figure out the origin of your attraction to 'fat' men. Maybe enough introspection on your part might reveal the same thing, for free. If you understood this desire better, you might be able to come up with solutions. If it's related to their size, for example, it might turn out that you can be equally turned on by men who are more in shape, who are just of very large build. Or if it's related to being with someone who you feel it's degrading to be with, and you have just happened to have actualized that by focusing on 'fat' men, there is an entire world of healthy BDSM practices that cater to that fetish, which might sexually satisfy you, while you're with someone who you would be happy to have a romantic relationship with; or maybe with someone at a BDSM club, where it's sort of anonymous, and you're separating your sex life from the rest of your life. Those are just two examples; the point is, there's a pretty good chance that this attractions is a manifestation of something deeper, maybe more primitive, and if that's the case, you might be able to scratch that itch in a way you're more comfortable with. Or, as others have pointed out, you just might be a chubby chaser, in which case, spend some time looking for a well-groomed, well-dressed, intelligent, funny, caring man who is round and warm and cuddly, and see if you can feel some romance to go with your sexual urges.

Baka Loli 10
justwanttobesocial...butalsonot 9

Advice: if you're able, seek a therapist. No judgement at all, but having such strong negative feelings & reactions is not good for your mental health. When looking for a therapist, do your research just as when looking for a doctor. There's a few modalities. To name a few: -Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) -Acceptance & Commitment Therapy (ACT) -Compassion Focused Therapy (CFT) -Emotion-Focused Therapy Remember that any therapist you find is working for *you*. You are allowed to ask for their qualifications, certifications, schooling, etc. You are allowed to tell them no. A very important question to ask them is if they *also* see a therapist. Any therapist that tells you they don't need their own therapist probably isn't a very good one. Wishing you the best 💜

Wadlaen 23

I'm sorry for your situation! You should seek therapy, or something like that. If that doesn't help, I'm pretty chubby - find me!

Does it help if you know he'd throw up anyway?

bigdaddyeric 35

Well, Fat Men of the World Thank You!

bobsanction 18

From fat men everywhere: Thank you for your sacrifice.

Am I the only person who noticed she referred to the people she had sex with as "what" rather than who. OP needs help in a myriad of ways