By orangediva - 18/09/2016 17:16 - Australia - Subiaco

Today, whilst at work as a furniture salesperson, a couple was looking at a couch. As part of our sales technique, we invite people to take a seat. The man was wearing shorts, and his testicles dropped out to the side. I had to discuss fabric options, etc, whilst avoiding looking at his balls. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 863
You deserved it 980

orangediva tells us more.

OP here second attempt. Stubbies are Australian shorts which are very short. Commonly worn with thongs and a singlet, classy! Anyway, you know when you are on a diet and you are not allowed to eat chocolate. It's the same trying to not look at a pair of danglies. And I knew you all would put up some great comments. Thank you :)

Top comments

Wizardo 33

Sounds like your willpower took a real testes.

I saw a guy with the same issue after a tornado went through his house, posed for a full page spread in the Denver Post in front of the rubble.

Comments

All the more reason to not buy floor models

Those are either really, really short shorts, or really, really hung balls....

GripItRight 10

Was he watching your reaction?

~Do your balls hang low? Do they wobble, do they flow? Do they peek out your short shorts and give a little show? Do your balls hang loooow~

Ewww, I remember seeing something like that one time when I was on the Skytrain. I don't know how he didn't realize what was happening(Hello? Draft?), but still, not cool.

Either those are some really long testicles or some really short pants

That's public nudity. You could have just kicked him out.

Yes, but OP probably works on commission and sending off potential customers doesn't help your paycheck...

You should've said the fabric is so soft you don't even feel your balls laying on it. And sorry you had you see that. lol

Fyl. You're very ballsy to do that, the guy seems like a real dick.