By 00Evan - 05/04/2009 13:48 - Australia

Today, while working at a Subway store right next to a big hospital, there was a big line of people all getting their subs toasted. Without turning around, I asked the next person in line, "I'll bet you want yours extra toasted?" She was a burns victim from the hospital. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 542
You deserved it 79 628

00Evan tells us more.

00Evan 0

Hey, I'm the original poster. I think comment #78 has the right idea - I wasnt saying it in a rude way, just sort of jokingly, since the last few people had all said toasted. Was just putting theirs in the oven and getting her order at the same time.

Top comments

Why bother making an assy remark like that in the first place, burn victim or not? What were you thinking? >_

Comments

You are the world's biggest dick and you have the worlds smallest dick.

fundangle 0
missmishi08 0

You made a retarded comment off the fact everyone wanted there shit toasted, even thought you didnt mean it, it was still a dumbass move if you couldnt tell from the situation :)

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH oh thats great im sorry i feel for you

kellster 2

You do realize that it's actually your JOB to toast people's sandwiches, right? I know, doesn't sound very glamorous, and I'm sure you feel you have so many more important things to be doing than serving customers, like wiping counters and restocking vegetables, oh, and taking your break, but guess what? That's actually what you get paid to do. If you can't do your job without being a snarky bitch to people, then get a different job. There are lots of entry-level jobs out there.

stlcards220 4

holy crap 66, you are a stuck-up asshole. op, it was just a mistake. everyone makes them

cookieinc 0

FYL because things like that are awkward but all the same i hate it when i go to those fast food places and the people just rush u through your order... so YDI for that.

#6 you're an idiot! FYL for being so dumb

Wandering_fml 0

I gave you a YDI and an FYL. YDI because you were really, really rude....but FYL because you couldn't have known.