By dorrisdoes - 28/07/2014 20:47 - New Zealand

Today, while working an early shift, I was dressing a wound on a gorgeous guy, when he laughed and pointed out some granny panties next to me on the floor. I guess I forgot to take yesterday's underwear out of my pants before putting them back on this morning. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 313
You deserved it 10 171

Same thing different taste

Top comments

jazzy_123 20

it had to be the Granny panties and not the sexy underwear. Don't you hate that?

tayymeds 23

hahah just say it was the patient before him. and... check your scrubs.

Comments

As long as you didn't say they were yours you might be okay...but I would think you would have realized you might have missed something

b00kn3rd 14

Is he 5? Who points and laughs like that...?

the other day I didn't notice I had a thong stuck on my jeans, if it weren't for my neighbor who was outside and pointed out I would have never notice

artyler 3

Wait... You are working in a hospital... You are dealing with open wounds that typically speaking the biggest risk to the patient is infection.... And you are wearing the same scrubs/pants that you wore the day before? Do you understand the most basic concepts of infection control?

ArashiGirl 13

Oh I can't wait til DocBastard gets his claws on you OP.

That's... disgusting. You're a nurse... you should change your underwear...

she did change them, just apparently not her pants

I don't understand how or why they were on the floor...

Is it just me, or isn't it gross and unsanitary to wear{what I can only assume are scrubs(dressing wounds would mean she's a nurse) or some sort of "hospital uniform} unclean clothing... I mean, you're cleaning and putting a fresh bandage on someone's wound....

I used to work at a vet hospital and i'd wash my scrubs everyday. heck i would shower, wash my hair, and wear clean scrubs and disinfect my shoes cuz you get stuff sprayed on there too. Unfortunately i can't say the same for my co workers they always wore the same scrubs and sometimes they even had coffee stains on them. If u don't think it's nasty for the patient just think you could be wearing someone's pee, blood, pus, and other things to work the next day and not even notice. I didn't do it just for my job I did it to disinfect myself too.