By spiderwoman - 04/11/2012 17:12 - Iceland - Reykjav

Today, while walking home, I really had to pee, so I decided to do my business in some high grass just off the street. When I got home, I felt an itch between my butt cheeks. I went to the bathroom to check it out, and a dead, apparently crushed spider fell out of my underwear. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 723
You deserved it 13 564

Same thing different taste

Top comments

No f the spiders life for being an asswipe! Haha....no.......ok...

I hope it didn't bite you in any intimate areas! D: I've gotten ant bites in bad places from sitting on the sidewalk near grass one time. You can't scratch that anywhere!

Comments

jujubunni5 9

You're lucky it was only a spider. Next time it could be A level 13 mudkip

THAT WOULD BE AWESOME! Finding a Mudkip in the wild is like...impossible?!

jujubunni5 9

Oh yes. I was waiting for that (; thank you

jujubunni5 9
iiDangerCloseBK 6

I would lose my shit if that happened to me.

Me too... I hate getting squished to death by Ass Cheeks!

I don't know if it's because I'm exhausted, but this comment was seriously funny to me. Lose my shit... Being squished by ass cheeks... You know... Yeah, goodnight folks.

KiddNYC1O 20

I lose my shit everyday, thank goodness.

Is it that hard to wait a few minutes to pee? >.

What if OP had a really long walk home, and was nowhere near her house yet? And what if it was nighttime, so even if she passed by any stores on her way home they would be closed?

MaydayParade1476 14

Now you've had your first introduction to crushing things using your butt muscles. Next goal: beer cans.

Squat and Drip drying never ends well... Wait until you are at a toilet!!

Poor spider had to die surrounded by the smell of your arse.

Fluffy801 2