By Anonymous - 11/04/2015 22:05 - United States - Shelby

Spicy
Today, while walking down the street, a cute guy approached me. We ended up having some drinks then heading back to his place and hooked up. Afterwards, I used the bathroom, and when I came out, he was going through his wallet and asked me how much he owed me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 922
You deserved it 11 898

Same thing different taste

Top comments

A07 48

It could'ave been a honest mistake OP, atleast he didn't cut off a chunk of your hair and ask you to prom?

Maybe that happened because you literally just had sex with a man you just met...

Comments

I would proud of myself if that happened to me. You must look good, and be pretty good at it. Either way, you had sex, wooooo.

Hiphuray4peas 27

Wow. Just wow with the **** shaming. It's actually painful.

I honestly would just take a solid amount of money from that person. I wouldn't even feel dirty cause you're not the one who solicited it.

Men will have no respect for girls like you.

kayj905 15

If you have sex with a random guy who picks you up off the street, can you really blame him for thinking you're a hooker?

That is one of many reason not to have sex with someone you met that day

That's that bull shit that you guys keep calling this girl a prostitute and a hooker! Maybe, just maybe she's just a *****! Stop judging her!

You should have said like $300 or something. That really sucks though. My first thought would be to freak out about any STIs he may have since prostitutes seem to be a normal occurrence for him.