By trickortreat - 01/11/2009 04:23 - United States

Today, while up in my room getting ready to go out, I thought I heard some trick or treaters knocking on the door. I ignored them because I didn't have any candy. The knocking got louder and longer. I walked downstairs, and noticed that the living room ceiling was falling down onto the floor. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 577
You deserved it 5 089

Same thing different taste

Top comments

perdix 29

To the rational mind, this would just be a coincidence. Others would have you believe that since she cheaped out and didn't supply "treats" to the trick-or-treaters, her ceiling collapse is her "trick." The Great Pumpkin can be a real bitch!

Comments

xd0rkiee 0

Why would the "trick-or-treaters" be knocking? Wouldn`t they just ring the doorbell?

Some people don't have doorbells. So what else would they do, break a window?

campex: There is such a button. It's on the moderate page, next to the "Yes" one. This FML is definitely possible. Our upstairs tub had a leak and every time someone showered, it soaked the plaster beneath the pipes. The color of the living room ceiling kept us from noticing the water stains, till chunks started falling off. There was no giant hole upstairs, nor were walls caving in. Don't trust what cartoons & sitcoms teach you about construction, folks.

Nope, there are no treats here, only tricks. FYL, dood.

dana212121 0

http://vampirefreaks.com/?r=3543133

Wait, so the trick or treaters were knocking so hard that the ceiling caved in, or was the knocking noise the sound of the ceiling falling? Either way FYL.

halloween night... y the hell were u at home?

RileyTheCoyote 6

Because big kids don't go trick or treating! What are you, 13?

"And if they heard it why didn't she when she was in the same house??" Moron... there is no "they", the OP DID hear the noises but THOUGHT it was trick or treaters. *facepalm*

freakalicious105 0

you just happened to NOTICE????? hahaha awesome hahahaha im gunnna remmber this trick for next halloween

jane99 0

HAHA once my fan fell on my sister's head. Funniest shit ever.