By tinypenis - 04/06/2013 12:15 - United States - Jamaica

Today, while sexting my girlfriend, I accidently sent a picture to her father instead of her. He sent back a link to a penis enlargement company's website. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 816
You deserved it 71 831

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That is literally THE BEST response he could have given

Comments

Sometimes OCD and paranoia pays off lol!

icepick23 12

Robert and Roberta? Jack and Jackie? Steve and Stevie? Bert and Bertha?

Dawnstempest 17

@ Lilaxx I agree. Life is hard enough without some alpha jock thinking it's his lifes' goal to terrorize someone because they want to date their daughter. I wonder if it's the same treatment for sons. "Are you a worthy wife to my son? If you don't have him home exactly on the agreed upon time I've got a twelve gage and your home address." Last I checked, assuming they have a wife, they dated and married some guys' daughter too. What do they think happens? Oh... Well I was irresponsible and a liar and screwed around while being terrorized by my wife's Dad so my kids must be/ have that too? It's called trust. Which comes from knowing you raised your kid right. They know you are there to keep them safe if they end up with a psychopath as a boyfriend/ girlfriend. It's the modern world where kids get to choose who to date. There is enough pressure on both of them from each other, they don't need to worry about some terrorizing Dad in the mix too ("See that guy in the woods with makeup on? That's my Dad..."). This Dad is awesome because he trusts his Daughter and values letting his kid have freedom. And to top it off, he has a sense of humor about the whole thing.

KaitlynNeal 13

Not sure if hint or his win

I feel like seeing him face to face after that would be a very intensely awkward moment incomparable to any others you may have had.

could have been worse he could have sent a picture of a shotgun as a sign of I'll kill you

Well he's helping you out by encouraging you to better satisfy his daughter.

Why do you have your gfs father's cell Number? And +1 for dad for that one.

KrazyChica 3

whoa her dad knows what he is talking about