By dunno why we bother - 31/03/2014 20:07 - United States - Tampa

Today, while on patrol with my partner, we came across a guy getting a beat-down on the sidewalk. After restraining the attacker, we helped the victim to his feet, only for him to spit at us and call us "goddamn pigs". You're welcome, sir. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 311
You deserved it 4 520

Same thing different taste

Top comments

juan3611 14

This is why we can't have nice things.

Some people don't deserve the decency extended by others - it's good to know there are decent people like you guys looking out for others.

Comments

martin8337 35

Some people have no sense of gratitude.

That is when you take them to the station for public violence and leave them in the same cell to cool off :-)

#26- why would you call the police on your brother??

he already stated that in his comment, his brother hit him, for police to be called I'd say his bother is quite violent, maybe try reading the full comment.

#53, hitting someone, no matter who they are, is assault and unacceptable. Personally, I once push my step-mother out of my bedroom (she wasnt hurt and didnt fall) but in fact it was an assault, and only recently have I realised the wrong of unlawfully making contact with anyone. Including family.

Some people well never respect cops...I would have been greatful

I would've arrested the attacker for letting me stop him

jazzy_123 20

I'm a SHE thank you haha. idc if he's my brother, he never acts like one anyway and I'm not gonna let violence slide just because of that. My bf wanted to kick his ass but I wouldn't allow it so I at least had some mercy on him and saved him from a good beating.

#61, what your saying is that it unexceptable for you brother to hit you, but completely ok for you boyfriend to bash your brother? You no-longer have my sympathy you hypocrite.