By Vince - 22/02/2009 01:15 - United States

Today, while on a blind date at Hooters, I ordered my food and the waitress asked me if I was stoned, because she couldn't understand me. I have a speech impediment. FML
I agree, your life sucks 60 991
You deserved it 4 437

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wait - blind date at.......Hooters!? You ALMOST deserve it for that alone.

holynemesis1208 3

haha. thats horrible i hope that definately effected her tip in the form of none.

Comments

holynemesis1208 3

haha. thats horrible i hope that definately effected her tip in the form of none.

Wait - blind date at.......Hooters!? You ALMOST deserve it for that alone.

alexm501 0

No, he shouldn't have. That was extremely rude of the waitress; even if she didn't know.

I have speech impediment as well. I sound like maybe a little kid. People have a very hard time understanding and I guess it can hurt your feelings as well. But don't stress it. If you had a great time with your date, then you'll be fine. Just remember the waitresses at hooters are like college girls "paying" for community college so you're going to get a lot of brain deads unable to comprehend common problems.

alwaysalady 0

I had an awful speech impediment, and ended up overcoming by oddly adopting a British accent. If I drop the accent I stutter and lisp unintelligibly, so I got teased for either being hard to understand or having a fake accent. I didn't say two words my entire 8th grade year.

speech impediemt... that sucks but i wouldnt be offended whe people ask that stuff. what do you expect... tact frome veryone?

Sometimes you just have to go support the Single Moms College Fund.

Dude I understand your pain. Try ordering a hamburger, it sucks. I was born with a cleft palet so I know how it feels man.

A blind date at hooter's? Man she sounds like a keeper.