By xmassmasher - 02/12/2014 07:52 - United States - Ruston

Today, while my boyfriend and I were talking with his sister-in-law about a TV show, his 6-year-old nephew walked up just in time to hear how Santa killed the protagonist's parents. I've never seen such a heartbroken face in my life, and now he won't stop asking if Santa kills people. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 793
You deserved it 4 612

Same thing different taste

Top comments

NavajoJustin 8

Could this be said A Supernatural Christmas?

Comments

Tell him that it wasn't really Santa, that it was someone pretending to be Santa, but they got caught and are in jail now and will be forever (it's simple and to a kid that age, pretty believable). Nobody likes imposters ;).

would hate to see his reaction when he finds out Santa isn't real.

ouch...tough luck.sometimes you gotta find out the hard way. FYL.

Or we could just not lie to him in the first place.

Hiimhaileypotter 52

Oh come on, #34, it's fun to believe in Santa when you're a kid.

Santa may not be a killer but you sure killed his view on Santa.

Santa IS a killer. Haven't you seen the movie Silent Night?

Sounds like someone's getting coal this year

Honestly I'm quite surprised a 6 year old still believes in Santa, a discussion of my friends recently none of their 6 year olds believed even with the parents trying to convince them.

I think ages between 6 and 9 are when kids start figuring it out the most, though I know some parents who try to keep the magic going even longer than that. my sister and I found out around 7 and 8 from other kids. and my sister actually believed in the tooth fairy a couple years longer than she did in Santa.

LostInTheZone11 29

Was the show Silent Night Deadly Night?

tell him its just a made up story to make people not like santa.

Santa's hit list, for those times when the naughty list is just too good for some.

What's the big idea about having kids believe in Santa in the first place? Encouraging a lie during a time of celebrating the arrival of the Messiah? I don't get it.

Psycho_Babydoll 26

Firstly 35 not everyone believes as you do so shut the **** up about what others can tell their children.

#39, ok, that's firstly. What's secondly? #36, actually, I do like some Christmas functions.

Secondly Christmas isn't a celebration of the coming of any Messiah. It is more a celebration of a religion brutally forcing innocent people to change their beliefs simply because they had the power to do so. Happy? smart ass.