By Awkward - 01/12/2012 22:11 - Bahrain

Today, while lighting a cigarette, I learned the hard way that the amount of styling mousse I used to get my curly hair to become manageable, is the roughly same amount that causes it to become highly flammable. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 993
You deserved it 31 944

Same thing different taste

Top comments

smoking and overuse of hairproducts, yep the fates just have it all decided for you

Atleast you know you had flaming style and smokin' hair.

Comments

I think OP is a Darwin Award winner in the making. They put warning labels on products for the stupid people. First, see the warning labels on cigarettes. On hair products the label says don't use near open flame. Next we'll hear about OP blow drying her hair while taking a bath. That's on the warning label too.

It's sad that I don't even have to read past "cigarette" to know that most votes are for ydi.

pheebs314 17

To be fair, what kind of fml involves a cigarette and isn't the op's fault? I'm not condemning smoking, but generally if you feel the need to mention you were holding something that's on fire, you did something stupid with it. I would like to point out the "generally" in that sentence. I'm blatantly generalizing based on other fml's and the like.

76 - How about the one where gramma stole some cigarettes and money out of the poster's purse? That one got a bunch of ydis and it started a couple smoking crusade threads too.

Stop smoking and fretting about your hair and you life will improve

JessiPon 3

If you actually read the bottle it warns you how flammable it is, it reads CAUTION

now you don't need any hair products for the wig. It seems like a win win situation. You save money on hair products and buy a straight hair wig :) it's a blessing in disguise

If you ever write an FML about smoking,ever, it's always a big YDI, always.

FYL. I have long hair and smoke, and I worry about the same thing!

Smoking and the excess use of hair products: forcing girls to buy wigs since 1982.

I remember this happening to a woman friend of mine back in the 80s. O.O Enough Aqua-Net to put a hole in the ozone layer all by herself.