By Vitriol - 15/01/2012 18:14 - France

Today, while I was peacefully sleeping, I felt a hand suddenly slap my forehead. Then fingers began to press against my mouth, then nose, then eyes. I finally woke up to my girlfriend laughing hysterically. She'd confused me with her clock-radio. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 634
You deserved it 3 771

hero93 tells us more.

hero93 6

it took me 10 minutes to understand what OP was trying to say. and then when I understood I was like why is this on here ?

Top comments

Aww, that's too cute. I'm sure you both shared some laughs. If not, and you got upset with her, you're a dick.

Comments

1JDub 6

Obviously your confused if you thought it was an accident...FYL dude, shes trying to off you!

IKickPuppiesHard 16

I agree. Plus she couldn't have been confused if she was laughing the moment he woke up after attacking his face! She knew exactly what she was doing!

xXRazelleLuniiXx 9
A100893 30

That actually made me smile, it's such a cute moment. You should've laughed it off and kissed her.

xXRazelleLuniiXx 9

Aww! I like that suggestion! That would make a cute moment, absolutely adorable :D

Indigo14 6

Face rape? :P Atleast she found a new way to wake up in the morning. Laugh about it!

If it's not an every night thing just laugh it off OP. No harm done really. Made me laugh, and many others too. Sweet dreams, mate.

how does she confuse warm, soft, flesh for metal, cold steel?

GhettoXmuffin 7

So tonight mistake her for your bowling ball.

DKjazz 20

I don't know about you, but if my girlfriend knew all of the things I did with my bowling ball, running out of lube would be the least of my worries!

xXRazelleLuniiXx 9
KiddNYC1O 20

Could've been worse... She could've unplug, kick or smash you.

So, how does she plug you? With what, and more importantly, INTO what? o.0