By walmart: first time, last time - 12/05/2013 16:37 - United States

Today, while I was out shopping, a fairly hideous-looking woman stormed up to me and accused me of ogling her, saying, "As if I'd ever date you!" Less than a minute later, she'd somehow managed to bully me into falsely admitting to it and apologizing. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 170
You deserved it 14 770

Same thing different taste

Top comments

YDI. Stand up for yourself. Don't let yourself be bullied.

Bullied by an ugly lady? Come on bro.

Comments

why would you go to walmart in the first place?

Stand up for yourself man! You're gonna let a random stranger bully you?? She sounds like she just wants to feel better about herself anyway if she's as hideous as you say.

kriseliz 9

The nerve of some women astounds me. It sounds like she wanted to make a scene to make herself and others believe she's worth looking at. Even if you were looking at her, it's not as if you'd made sexy comments about her mother. I'm sure you aren't her first victim.

kallemyster 6

I would have in this situation said something like this.... "Common you can not blame me for starring... " At this point they would be assuming I am justifying starring. Then continue with "Because obviously no one would stare at this mess off a person" Then go on describing why this person is ugly and not hold back. I would not give a **** about being rude is people were treating me this way.

msmedieval 11

Should've yelled "Get away from me you hideous old hag! I'd rather have my eyes picked out by crows than look at you at all." Don't let rude attention ****** bully you.

sounds to me like you need to grow a set and stop letting people walk right over you.

"Oh I'm sorry I was just in shock. I didn't think ogres really existed."

Seems like she said that to make herself feel like someone wants her.

thejimler 9

If you had anything resembling a spine, you would have come back with something about ogling her was like watching a trainwreck, in that you were amazed at the broken disaster that was her face.