By je suis christy - 09/01/2015 19:04 - Sweden - Stockholm

Today, while heading to the bathroom, I saw my girlfriend putting some lingerie under my bed. I stupidly thought it was for some sexy time later. Well, later on, she dramatically "found" the lingerie and broke up with me. Almost everyone believes her story and thinks I'm a dirty cheater. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 930
You deserved it 3 122

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I dont understand why people can't just honestly face eachother and breakup simply.

Did you confront her about it? You saw her put it there, call her out on her stupidity... Honestly what kind of moron has to go that far just to break up.

Comments

GrimReefer66 29

Wow, you obviously don't deserve her if she's going to act immature.

imagineapc 11

Do you know what the word "deserve" means?

GrimReefer66 29

My bad, I'm very tired. What I meant to say was that she does not deserve OP.

Well damn that was rather crazy of her. I'm gonna say you're likely better off without her if she thought that was an acceptable thing to do sorry people believe her though.

That sucks being a cheater is a hard reputation to get rid of.

chillandfun 12

You don't wana stay with a girl who does shit like that bro. That sucks she did that to you but it probably saved you from something much crazier in the future.

SystemofaBlink41 27

I don't think he'll be staying with her anytime soon, since you know... She broke up with him.

Not only did she break up with you, she ruined your reputation?

Cop out excuse to break up with you, shame on her and good riddance.

KhaleesiDannie 26

I'm sorry everyone think you're a cheater but it sounds like you escaped from some grade A crazy and a drama queen at that if she had to spread her stupid story around

colvindj 22

It's sad how people will do the most drastic things to get out of a relationship and not look like the bad guy.

OP, you know the truth, and that's all that matters. Everyone else will look like a fool in the long run.

If they are that naive or dumb to believe her over OP, they don't deserve to be his friend OP certainly deserves better

Let's face it. When it comes to boys vs. girls in believing breakup stories, the girl almost always wins.