By SelfServiced - 03/11/2014 01:31 - United States - San Francisco

Spicy
Today, while having some "personal" time, I felt intense pleasure and moaned. I learned that my own moaning prevents me from reaching my peak. I'm my own turn off. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 950
You deserved it 6 605

Same thing different taste

Top comments

tony1891 22

Nothing a little duct tape won't fix.

You should listen to music while doing it then. Loud music.

Comments

Get into bondage That way you "wont be allowed" to moan

it takes more effort to moan. its a conscious choice and distracting from what you're trying to do.

I don't know about conscious, because I sure don't think to myself "okay, moan right... now." pretty sure it's involuntary, or at least for me it is anyway.

His partner must be putting the effort in to fake it

They said "personal time" so you're right, they are masturbating. And don't worry, that happens to me sometimes because I would ********** in my room sometimes while my family was asleep. I doubt they would wake up because I wasn't loud but I kind of primed myself to be quite. But now that I'm actually not alone anymore, I'm sad that I can't just moan easily when I want to.

Taking matters into your own hands is not always the best answer. Find a friend to help you out.

Why would your random male friend want to help you with personal......never mind

I don't know what to say other than I'm sorry.

Maybe you just have to get used to it? At first I felt really awkward if I moaned. But with time I just let go and focused on the more important feeling. Now, if I moan it feels so natural and unvoluntary. :)

That doesn't make sense wen ur at ur peak that's when u let out a loud moan.

MzZombicidal 36

Oh, that's right! I forgot everyone was exactly the same! ... -_-

Hahaha that's awesome. Do the silent thing next time haha.