By AznKoreanGuy - 04/03/2009 06:06 - United States

Today, while getting off the bus, there was a lady in front of me wearing a dress and suddenly her phone dropped out of her bag. I picked up the phone for her which landed right beneath her dress and as she turned around she thought I was trying to take pictures of her panties and slapped me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 924
You deserved it 4 683

Same thing different taste

Top comments

musu_fml 0

Please, PLEASE tell me she stormed off and refused to listen to you try to explain...meaning you still have the phone.

With her own phone? What a douche. And #13... getting her fired from that job for that incident, fine. Don't CONTINUE try to ruin someones life because you can't handle a little slap...

Comments

The slap was probably an instant reaction. For all we know that could be the most action she's seen in a long time and the slap was her anger at herself...manifested and displaced...on your face.

RLJJ 0

Hope you smashed the phone of the bitch !

TryToBeKind 0

I'm with #4 here. After trying to get a customer-service person's attention verbally, I resorted to grabbing her elbow and directing her to where I wanted her to go b/c she was so intent on fast-walking toward the back and going out of her way not to make eye-contact. She smacked ME and I got her ass fired. I saw her a few weeks later working somewhere else and got my friends to file complaints about her service. I hope that bitch never gets a job anywhere else and loses custody of her children. I hope that you-know-what goes to jail for what she did to you.

#13, you're a dick. You have to wait your turn for service when someone else is being helped. You do not get to touch anyone. You deserved to get slapped, and I would have done the same had someone tried to grab and pull me somewhere. She was probably terrified that you were trying to attack or rape her! That poor woman, not only has to get over being assaulted, but being fired twice for going nothing wrong and defending her basic human rights? I hope karma lands you behind bars sooner than later.

Shit, accidentally hit like :( **** you 13.

I really don't think grabbing someone's elbow is assault or rape

What you did is never ok to do to anyone, it's your own damn fault don't continue being an asshole

you have to be ******** me # 13 I don't care how rude she may have been to you with not making eye contact but you absolutely never have the right to put your hands on somebody else. you absolutely deserved to be slapped and I hope to God you are hurt by the same kind of injustice someday you asshole.

#13 are you serious?!! YOU grabbed HER! That's assault. Keep your hands to yourself. The nerve of you to get your friends to complain, I hope everybody you ever see slaps you.

With her own phone? What a douche. And #13... getting her fired from that job for that incident, fine. Don't CONTINUE try to ruin someones life because you can't handle a little slap...

kr488593 0

the lady was probably oblivious that she dropped her cell phone...I'm not really saying the slap is justified but I bet she felt like a bitch after the fact? maybe? wow #13, overreaction much?!! you're pretty ridiculous

keep the phone or take the picture then give it back to her

aznkoreanguy.. opposed to all the non-azn korean guys out there huh? *high five* for redundancy!!

abcdefgh_fml 0

you should have took a picture and then set it as her background C=