By dwek - 15/05/2009 11:07 - United Kingdom

Spicy
Today, while checking through the graphic novel section of my library, I noticed a gay manga porn comic. While I was wondering who in the world would ever RENT such an item, I realised I had been staring at it for a full five minutes and people were watching me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 888
You deserved it 61 422

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Ummm, gay people would...? Or maybe people who stare at it for five minutes...?

Comments

digapygmy 0

Yaoi! Lol. Get it, and you'll REALLY get some psycho looks.... Thats funny.

bredrawk 0

It's called yaoi. It's meant for girls. I read that type of stuff.

This is quite the interesting dilemma isn't it? :-D I say staring was in poor taste but to each his/her own. I used to work at a bookstore and the sheer volume of Yaoi sold to teenage fangirls (and older) was astonishing. I have nothing against the content (as I stated before to each their own) my major issue with it is the art :-/. In having been a fan of manga and anime for years, I have yet to see any Yaoi artwork that could make me want to read regardless of the content.

oh jeeze a yaoi attack? trust me most have been there lmfaaao try having your mom take it out of your hands and be like.. whats this???

sullenkael 0

I like yaoi hentai. The stories are actually quite tasteful. And I agree with #158

it sucks that people were staring! how frickin homophobic?

therealkaela 0
ShavedxIce 0

I love Yaoi. Honestly, don't say things like this, because, there are people who like them. If you don't that's fine.