By owned - 24/01/2010 23:58 - United States

Today, while babysitting, the little boy explained to me why I was single, reasons such as 'unattractive' and 'not the girlfriend type'. I cried. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 442
You deserved it 4 432

Same thing different taste

Top comments

=| no need to cry! He's just a kid, he doesn't understand adult attraction.

Comments

TrekkieGirl 0

lol! If you care enough about what a kid says to you, to the point that it made you cry, then you have bigger issues in life. Tell that brat to mind his manners. Gather up a little self-esteem while you're at it....please.

hit the kid :D don't take shit from a kid.

It's just a ******* stupid kid, I hate those, just ignore these *******

irishwhiskey91 0

there's someone out there for everyone. and a little kid doesn't know what "the gf type is" if you neeeed a babysitter you obv aren't old or mature enough to understand attraction or what a gf should be. kid prolly saw a tv show in which one of the people used those words about a girl. kids repeat everything they hear.

TheWaaaaambulanc 0

YDI for being so thin-skinned that a child can make you cry. No wonder no one wants to date you. Grow up, pussy.

Okay for any of you jacka$$es saying grow up, Maybe the little kid is a sadist. I had a girlfriend once(she was very attractive), that complained to me about the child she was babysitting telling her she was ugly as $hit. FYL OP.

I moderated this one!!!! Yeah but little kids shouldn't Hirt ur feelings...u need a boost of confidence

daflyinhawaiian 0
Kenada500 0

Owned by a litte kid. FYL indeed. But seriously. Its a child. No reason to cry about it.

@ # 62: Acutally, kids just say what they think, because they don't realise that these things hurt. It's the adults that are the ones we shouldn't care about. They lie all the time. Kids don't. Mostely.